Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just Kidding and Ganging up

The only time I think I have been in a group that has made someone feel bad, was in sixth grade. I was new to the school, and I just wanted to fit in. in order to try and fit in, I joined up with a group of people where considered popular to try and fit in. They would go around trying to make people feel bad, and this made me feel bad about the kind of people I was hanging out with. I realized that even though I wasn’t making people feel bad with them, I was just as bad as them because I hung out with them. I very quickly realized that these are not the type of people that I wanted to hang out with. Once I realized this, I stopped hanging out with those people, and made new friends. I am very happy that I made this decision, because now I am still friends with those people, two of which are joining me at ASTI as we become freshman.

    Being in that kind of situation did not make me feel good at all. I felt like I was becoming the type of person no one wanted to be friends with, and that just wasn’t me. I think people bully others sometimes to make themselves feel better. Sometimes it can be connected to stress, and other personal problems that have nothing to do with the person being bullied. I don’t think that they really want to hurt their peers, but simply they have a lot of stress and anger all bottled up inside, and get it out through bullying other people. Of course there are better ways of handling this stress, but sometimes bullies don’t know how. A lot of the time people don’t want to help these bullies because they are mean to everyone. In a way, it is just a vicious cycle that never stops. Bullies bully people because they need help, but people don’t want to help them because they are bullies.

1 comment:

  1. HI CAMERON!!!HI CAMERON!!!HI CAMERON!!!
    HI CAMERON!!!HI CAMERON!!!HI CAMERON!!!
    HI CAMERON!!!HI CAMERON!!!
    HI CAMERON!!!HI CAMERON!!!
    HI CAMERON!!!
    HI CAMERON!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Search This Blog