Friday, October 1, 2010

A Difference in Life & School

All of a sudden, life just became much complicated. I have school, music lessons, after school clubs, and a little sister that I have to watch sometimes. Middle school was all gravy. To me it felt like I was sailing through it with out any obstacles in my way. All of a sudden, I am realizing that life is not so simple. As I am getting older, I am realizing the responsibilities I have are way more serious. No one is here to tell me to do my homework, or to make sure that I study for my tests. Of course my parents are there for me if I need help, but they expect me to do what i need to do with out being told. School especially is getting a little bit harder as we get further into the school year. I want to focus on my experience at ASTI so far.

I have some classes that are easy, and some that are hard. Some classes have a test every week, and some classes never have tests. At first, I felt like ASTI was a walk in the park. The first month of school was easy because we were still getting into the habit of things. Now things are kicking into gear and finally getting interesting. For example, yesterday we had three tests. Math, HIstory, and Writing. The stress level is going up, but I think I can handle it. As long as I manage my time, and stay organized i should do fine.

Im doing good with school, and I look forward to getting freshman year over with. I think that the next three years at ASTI are going to be easier since I will be used to the system. I do plan to try and start taking a college class or two next semester, and over the summer, but I have to wait and see how things are going first.

2 comments:

  1. I wrote a response here: http://captaincrystal.blogspot.com/2010/10/response-to-camerons-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a response to this:
    http://iannabobanna.blogspot.com/2010/10/response-to-difference-in-life-school.html

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Search This Blog