Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Need to get off of the Xbox

I have finished all of my homework for the night, and all I have done fore the past four hours is play my Xbox. I figured since I have the two blog post due on Friday, I should stop wasting time and actually do something. I thought since I have nothing else to do, I’ll write about what I want to do after I graduate college.
 I want to join the Air Force and become a pilot flying big cargo planes across the world. More specifically, I want to fly large cargo medical evacuation planes that transport injured soldiers to different places. Both my parents are in the medical field, and they have always urged me to do the same, but my dream for a while has been to fly. If I become a pilot flying medivac planes, I will be able to do both. Yes I have to admit that the idea of flying fast fighter jets does sound a little bit cool, but the risk is too hight for me and I really don’t want to be in combat. Here is a picture of the plane I want to fly, and what a medivac plane looks like on the inside. 
pastedGraphic.pdfpastedGraphic_1.pdf
To some people, the idea of flying sounds a little far fetched. To me the idea of flying widens my eyes, and makes me very anxious to graduate college and follow my dream. My parents back me up 100% on my decision to join the Air Force and become a pilot, and I look forward to some day finally being able to say that I am a pilot. The cool part about it, is if I join the Air Force while I am in college they will pay for my schooling, give me money to live on each month, and I will get the full benefits as if I was in active duty. They promise this stuff as long as you go straight to the Air Force after school and go to the pilots academy, which is what I want to do. At that point, I will go in as an officer because I will have my degree, and I will be on my way to become a pilot (which takes a year at the pilot academy).

2 comments:

  1. you need to get off the xbox and goo on the ps3 aight bruh!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :here a response:http://hldepartmentofwriting.blogspot.com/2010/09/respond-to-camerons-post.html

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Search This Blog